lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Welcome...




Hi there...

My name is Daine Chavez but you can call me "Dainecita". I'm from Maracaibo originally. I'm 18 years old and I study Lawyer at URBE. I Live in Maracaibo in Manzanillo. I Love music, dancing, playing voleiball, driving the care of my father(he is grey). I hate smoking, listening to rock, war and injustice. My dream is to travel around the world, visit to Mexico, the piramids in Egypt and the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Lawyer School and be a good Lawyer. I also want to learn French and Italian.I Love to workin a important company and buy a house, get married. This is a good exercise.I can write well but I need to Practice more. The most difficult for me is speakin. my favorite month is december, because is my birthday. my favorite day of de weekend is saturday, because is practic of gaita. my favorite celebration is my birthday, usually I´m going to see movie in my celebration but it this year I´ going to party.

No hay comentarios: