jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2007

***my presentation***


HI There!


HI! My name’s Daine Chávez, but everybody calls me “dainesita”. I`m from Maracaibo. I`m 18 years old. I`m study low at urbe. I live in san francisco in the manzanillo.

I love dancing, playing volleiball, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends and boyfriend, I love to sleep too. My mother and my grand parents. I like to go shooping and buy chocolate.

I hate rock music, smoking, getting up early on weekends. I hate paulina rubio and beyonce.

My drea mis to visitic México and París. Of course, I want to graduate from lawyer.

My opinión about english, I love English, but I need to practic more. The most difficult for me is to write it. I listen to music in english. I also Chat on the Internet with my friends.

No hay comentarios: