martes, 6 de noviembre de 2007

**the restaurant**

Alex: hey luisa my girfriend`s birthday is tomorrow, what should I do?
Luisa: you can take her out for dinner.
Alex: what restaurant do you recomend?
Luisa: you should go to tony roma`s
Alex: what about the price?
Luisa: well... it`s pretty expensive, but they serves good food, they`re famous for ribs!
Alex: I guess, I should take her there, thank luisa.


in the restaurant:

alex: carol, I hopeyou like this restaurant?
Carol: It`s really nice! I like it a lot
Luis: what are you going to order lady?
Carol: I`ll have the filet mignon
Alex: I thougt you didn`t like to eat meat!
Carol: well, I like this kind of meat
Luis: what about you sir?
Alex: I will have the some! I´m glad that you liked this place!
Carol: thank you , you make every moment special.

No hay comentarios: